Are you a Zuku customer? Maybe you are using one of the complex Zuku routers? in today’s password reset guide, we shall show you the easiest way on how to change Zuku Wifi password.
Zuku wifi is a free installation, high-speed network connection. Zuku wifi has affordable unlimited monthly packages in Kenya. Zuku wifi has been used in Kenya widely.
Zuku wifi covers a lot of places like major cities and towns.
It is easily accessible by everyone, and it has a wide variety of packages to choose from.
It is one of the best wifi providers.
Table of Contents
Steps To Change Zuku Wifi Password
To change your Zuku Wifi password, here are the basic steps to follow:
- The first step is to identify the IP address basically under the router by default.
- Enter the IP Address on a browser that is connected to the router
- Login to your account
- Enter Admin which is the user default, and the password is password
- Click wireless at the top menu
- Click on the primary network on the wireless menu at the top
- You will see network name [SSID] that is the place you can change your wifi name
- On the WPA Pre-shared Key, that’s where you put your new password
- Click on apply when you finish changing your password
Why You Should Reset Your Zuku Wifi Password
Some reasons can make a person change their password. Poor security could lead you to trouble unknowingly.
When creating passwords, don’t think of setting a simple password because anyone can hack your network.
The password should be strong to keep hackers away.
Tips You Must Follow To Secure Your Zuku Wifi Default Login Details
1. Use firewalls – This will protect the network from hackers.
It protects broadband connections.
2. Turn off your wifi when not at home.
Turn off your wifi when not home to prevent opportunists from hacking and using your sweat.
Those attempting to break into your network will not be able to use it.
3. Keep your router software up to date.
The software router should be up to date to secure the home network.
Most of the routers need to be updated annually.
4. Hide your network from view.
When creating a network, there is usually a need to set a publicly visible name for your network.
So if both you and your neighbors bought from the same manufacturer, they will see your service set identifier.
That might be a threat to your network security.
5. Use of VPN [virtual private network].
It scrambles data and messages that hackers cannot get them easily.
6. Change default name and password.
Change your username and password to make it more secure.
Hackers can easily find the default passwords and usernames online.