Have you forgotten your FNB password or the one you are using is compromised? In this today’s password reset guide, we shall give you guidelines on how to reset FNB South Africa online banking password.
You will find out to reset your FNB South Africa password without the hassle and get your bank account secure again.
The First National Bank is among the top banks in South Africa and understands you may forget your password; thus, they have stipulated what you need to do and reset it.
The essence of putting a password when banking online is to keep your account secure and safe.
If you feel the password you use when banking online with FNB is compromised, you need to reset it immediately.
Online banking is one of the ways introduced by FNB to make it access our bank out any time of the day, no matter where you are.
But to make your account secure, they prompt you to put the password you will use to log in.
We are human beings, and we forget or forget and share it with friends, thus putting our account at risk. The best thing is that you can change it anytime you want.
If you are among the people who have registered for FNB online banking and now you don’t recall the password you were using, worry, not here is how to reset the password.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Reset Your FNB Online Banking Account Password
Below are the things you need if you want to change your FNB South Africa online banking password:
1. Email address you used to register for the online banking account.
2. User ID/Username
3. ID/Passport Number
4. Debit Card
6. Smartphone or Computer.
How To Change FNB Password In South Africa (www.fnb.co.za)
To successfully reset your FNB South Africa online banking password, follow these basic steps:
1. Visit the FNB online banking login portal here: https://www.fnb.co.za/
2. Click on “Forgot Username or Password”
3. You will be taken to the FNB Login Problems site to continue.
4. Next click on “Reset Password only”
5. Enter your Username in the first box.
6. In the second box type in your ID/Passport number.
7. KIndly click on “Continue” to proceed.
8. On the next page, you will be asked to enter your Debir Card and PIN information.
9. Ensure you have entered the right details and click on continue.
10. Follow the nest simples instructions to change your FNB Online banking account password.
11. Once you have successfully changed your FNB SOuth Africa internet banking account password, login with your Username to see it works.
That is how to reset your FNB South Africa online banking password.
What To Do If FNB Online Baking Password Reset Fails
In case you don’t recall the User ID and email used to register your account, you should call for assistance from FNB South Africa customer care.
Here is the contact number for FNB South Africa customer care: 870-215-4000 during business hours for assistance.